contoh short story- TUGAS CERPEN BAHASA INGGRIS PENDEK Langsung ke konten utama

contoh short story- TUGAS CERPEN BAHASA INGGRIS PENDEK



You and Me

    My name is Dwi,I have two best friend ever.First is Momo,she is so cute and girlish.And then Joe ,he is the only one boy between us.He is so funny and smart,but Uncommunicative I think.this friendship already long time,Since beginning school in Jaya High School.
    Now, we are in grade 11.After majors we separate. Momo and Joe in MIA and just I in IIS. I so sad with this condition. I can’t together with them in same class again .But we always together if we go to canteen.
   Several moons is past,I dont know what happening,I dont know what I think. But I feel their changed,especially Joe. Now joe more care with Momo than me. I feel envy if I see momo be a center of attention.But I still love them,I just fear to lost them
     Today Momo not present at school.So we just both ,Joe and me. I so happy till end school. We go back together. I enjoyed this time.Suddenly joe surprise me
    “Hmm dwi, Whats wrong withy you?” ask joe
     “What do you mean?” I said with glare
      “Recently I see you changed.But today you back”
       “you want I be honest ?” I responded”I just envy with Momo.You more care and love momo than me Joe. I jealous you know?please understand”
       Joe Speechless with my answer
     “Please joe say, What I said is right?”
    “Hmm no Dwi, Hear me. Actually I more love you than Momo.But you know,Momo need me to caring her. She is weak .So please dont envy again” wheedle joe
     After that event our’s friendship is back. But me and Joe more special.We chat together,sharing,and do homework. And now,this condition changed after presence Leo. Momo and joe’s classmates. Recently I so close with him.He is so cute,and kind.
      Day to day I more close with Leo,so our friendship be a four. But if leo there,Joe is go.I confused.What Happening?
    “Joe,why?” I asked
    “I didnt like you close with Leo.Do you understand?If you pick Leo ,far to my face”
  “NO,I promise. I pick you”
   I try to far with Leo,maybe Leo confuse but I dont want Joe angryL. Leo always try to close and I always stay cool.
    “Hey ,I was wrong with you?”
    “Nope leo” I said
     “ I know joe jealous with me ,right?”
     “is not your business. If you know I close with you just wanna make joe is envy. Understand?”
     After that,Leo never blather with me . I really sorry but actually is not right.
“Leo, Sorry “ my apology
  “Hmm okay, dont you do back?”he said
  “Sure”
   Now my friendship just Leo and momo. And Joe have a new life with new friends too. His last message is”I feel our’s friendship must be end. You choose Leo and I Accept your decision. I really sorry. I hope you happy with Leo. Bye dwi. I LOVE YOU”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONTOH PENELITIAN SOSIAL TUGAS SOSIOLOGI

DAFTAR  ISI KATA PENGANTAR----------------------------------------------------------------- 1 DAFTAR ISI---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1 Latar Belakang …………………………………………………………… 3 1.2 Rumusan Masalah………………………………...………………………. 3 1.3 Tujuan penelitian……………………………………...…………………... 3 1.4  Hipotesis kabut …………………………………………………………… 4 1.5 Operasional variabel………………………………………………………. 4 BAB II    METODE PENELITIAN 2.1 Jenis penelitian.………………………………………………………….… 4 2.2 Sampel ……………………………………………………….……………  4 BAB III LANDASAN TEORI ……………………………...……….……...... 5 BAB IV HASIL PENELITIAN …………………………………………...…. 7 Bab IV Penutup 5.1 Kesimpulan……………………………………………………….……...…10 5.2 Saran………………………………………………………………..…........10 Daftar Pustaka……………………………………………………………….....11 BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1.Latar Belakang             Seperti yang kita ketahui,bahwasanya pelajar yang menginjak usia remaja lebih senang bergaul dengan kelompok mereka s

SOAL PSIKOTES KEMAMPUAN KUANTITATIF (MATEMATIKA) dan pembahasan

1.Jika tinggi badan Mega dan Rina memiliki perbandingan 4:6 ,Tinggi Mega adalah 120cm,hitunglah selisih tinggi keduanya. a.50 cm b.100 cm c.30 cm e.40.cm J awab: 4:6 = a : 120 6a = 120 x 4   A= 480/6       =80 cm 120-80 =40cm Cara membuktikan bener atau gak perbandingannya ,gini Perbandingannya kan 4 : 6 Berarti 80 : 120 = 4 : 6 bener kan (E)   2.Umur adik dan kakak memiliki perbandingan 5 : 7 jika umur kakak 35 tahun . berapa umur adik? a.21 tahun b.15 tahun c.25 tahun d.20 tahun Jawab: ada banyak cara yang di tawarkan ,kalo aku lebih suka langsung kali aja perbandingan dengan umur yang diketahui 5/7 x 35 tahun = 25 tahun  mudah kan ga perlu ribet ,kalo dicari umur kakak dan diketahui umur adik ya di balik jadi 7 /5 dikali umur adik (C) 3. Anita membeli 3 baju dan 4 celana seharga 160.000 ,tomi membeli 1 baju dan 2 celana seharga 70.000. berapa total harga jika membeli 5 baju dan 1 celana? a.150.000 b.125.000 c.145.00

SOAL TRY OUT GEOGRAFI 2020 ( ROAD TO UN 2020)

1. Indonesia merupakan pulau berbentuk kepulauan Sesuai pernyataan diatas dalam geografi terdapat dalam konsep.. a.Pola b.Aglomerasi c.Diferensi area d.Jarak e.Morfologi.  2.(1)merkurius,venus,bumi    (2)Saturnur,uranus,neptunus    (3)Merkurius,Mars,Venus,Jupiter    (4)hanya Merkurius    (5)Bumi,Mars,Venus Yang termasuk planet Jovian adalah nomor... a.1 b.2 c.3 d.4 e.5 3.Pola pemukiman penduduk yang tinggal di pegunungan adalah... a.Memusat b.Linier c.Memanjang d.Mengelilingi fasilitas e.Menyebar 4.Pada perkotaan dibangun komplek elit,komplek sederhana,dan pemukiman sangat sederhana .Dalam geogradi konsep ini disebut... a.Pola b.Aglomerasi c.Interelasi d.Deskripsi e.Lokasi 5. (1) Memiliki satelit yang salah satunya Titan     (2) Kala rotasi 10 jam 40 menit     (3)Permukaan terdiri dari kristal es Berdasarkan penjelasan diatas,planet yang dimaksud adalah.. a.Uranus b.Venus c.Saturnus d.Neptunus e.Bumi